Bad Breath, Be Gone!
So how do you keep good smelling breath to stick around longer? We have a few tips to keep you and your mouth smelling fresh throughout the day.
- Chow down on some veggies! These guys will balance out the bad-breath-causing acid in your body.
- Consuming hard texture foods like apples and celery are beneficial for rubbing away any bacteria or residue left on your teeth.
- Stay hydrated! Drink 48 oz – or about 6 cups – of water a day to keep bacteria under control by lubricating your mouth without any acidic chemicals involved.
- Like we went over in previous posts, brush, floss, and clean your tongue as well as rinse with alcohol-free mouthwash. Chewing sugarless gum also helps!
- Tea anyone? Having a cup of tea can wash away smelly germs while preventing any bad-breath-bacteria from forming
- Having some yogurt keeps your mouth smelling nice and sweet from its probiotics
Posted on January 25, 2018 @ 09:41am