Pediatric Dentistry of Florida works to provide the best quality care for all services and treatments performed. Like everything we do, our billing and financial practices are straightforward with no hidden fees or clauses.
Accepting Insurances (In-Network):
- Cigna HMO (under the age of 7)
- Cigna PPO
- Delta Dental
- PPO Blue Cross & Blue Shield – (FEP & FCL Blue Dental)
- Guardian PPO
- Humana PPO
- Metlife PPO
- Aetna (PPO)
- Sunlife (PPO)
- United Concordia (PPO)
- United Health Care (PPO)
- Medicaid /Florida Healthy Kids
- DentaQuest (Florida Medicaid, Florida Healthy Kids)
- MCNA ( Florida Medicaid, Florida Healthy Kids)
- Liberty – must have “Dr. Tim Verwest” listed as Primary Dentist Provider (PDP)
If you have a change in insurance coverage, we MUST have 48 hours notification prior to your appointment for verification purposes. In the event this does not happen, your appointment will be automatically cancelled. You will be notified by our staff via email or phone call. You do have the option to self-pay and submit the claim on your own accord, however we must hear from you in order to keep your appointment.
We’re adding new accepting insurances daily if you do not see yours above, please call us and find out if we do! To schedule an appointment, please call (239) 482-2722, option #1 or visit our appointment request form.