Pediatric Dentistry of Florida works to provide the best quality care at customary pricing for all services and treatments performed. Like everything we do, our billing and financial practices are straightforward with no hidden fees or clauses.
- Payments for services are due at each treatment visit. We accept cash, checks and major credit cards.
- If you have dental insurance, we will submit all claim forms to your insurance company and strive to obtain maximum reimbursement for all services rendered.
- You will be required to pay any fees beyond what we expect that insurance will cover.
- If your insurance company does not pay for treatment within 60 days of claims submission, you will be responsible for the total amount due.
- Cigna HMO (under the age of 7)
- Cigna PPO
- Compbenefits (call office for plans)
- Delta Dental
- PPO Blue Cross & Blue Shield – (FEP & FCL Blue Dental)
- Guardian PPO
- Humana PPO
- Metlife PPO
- Medicaid –
- Liberty – must have “Dr. Tim Verwest” listed as Primary Dentist Physician (PDP)
- Denta Quest
Below are a few of the (PPO) insurances we are not contracted with but can file to, If your plan is not listed, please call our office at (239) 482.2722 for further clarification.
- Aetna (PPO)
- ProChild (PPO)
- Sunlife (PPO)
- United Concordia (PPO)
- United Health Care (PPO)
- *We can file to MOST PPO insurances that we are not contracted with.
- *Out of network insurances collect $10.00 cover fee differences.
- *United Health Care collects 20%.
We do not accept the following HMO insurances:
Delta Care (HMO)
BCBS (HMO) or CMS plans
Florida Healthy Kids (FHK).
No Insurance? No Problem! We accept Care Credit for all procedures.