Why Tongue Scrapers and Cleaners are Important
You may not always think of going the extra mile to clean your tongue but the benefits from doing so may be worth it.
- The first advantage you get from keeping your tongue squeaky clean is a crisp, clean taste of every morsel you consume! Keeping your taste buds clean and clear can open up those pores ready to give you bursts of flavor in every bite.
- It can also be advantageous for your immune system! The removal of bacteria keeps your and your mouth clean and away from any toxins from being reabsorbed back into your body.
- The removal of bacteria and other toxins can also reduce the overall buildup of plaque, gum infections, tooth decay, and much more.
How to scrape your tongue
- Stick your tongue out as far as you can
- Place the scraper as far back on your tongue as you can
- Work your way up by gently scraping the surface of your tongue
- Rinse the scraper and repeat until you feel rid of its coating
Posted on January 19, 2018 @ 11:08am