Practice to Open – May 6th 2020
We are pleased to let you know we’ll be reopening our office on May 6, 2020. With state restrictions lifted, we are able to responsibly re-open fully and resume seeing our patients for regularly scheduled dental appointments and treatment.
Your safety remains our top priority. We have implemented additional safety and sanitization measures in accordance with O.S.H.A. and CDC guidelines to protect you and our team:
- Elevated infection control standards including the thorough sterilization and disinfection of treatment rooms and instruments between each patient.
- Preemptive screenings – All patients and staff members will be screened and have temperatures taken upon arrival. Patients will be asked to complete additional health history information.
- Curbside check-in – All patients will be asked to come to the office door upon arrival for an appointment and wait for a staff member before entering the practice. It is important that appropriate steps are taken to minimize the number of people in our office and complete specific screening steps prior to entering, in accordance with CDC, state, and O.S.H.A. regulations.
- Continued social distancing practices – Once your checked-in for your appointment, please wait outside the office and we will text or call to let you know the team is ready to begin your appointment. Companions of patients will be asked to wait outside of the office during a patient’s appointment. One parent or guardian will be allowed to accompany a minor patient.
- Adherence to standard sterile healthcare environment protocols including hand hygiene, use of personal protective equipment (e.g. gloves, masks, face shields, eyewear), respiratory hygiene, sharps safety, safe injection practices (when applicable), sterile instruments and devices, and clean and disinfected environmental surfaces and common areas.
- Patients will be asked to wear a mask to their appointment, with no exceptions unless under the age of 2.
We want you to feel confident and comfortable visiting our office for your dental appointments. Maintaining your oral health is important to your overall health. Please call us at (239) 482-2722 to schedule an appointment or fill out the appointment request form, or ask us about any concerns you may have. You may also visit our website for additional information on our new procedures.
Posted on May 05, 2020 @ 02:48pm