Looking for whiter teeth on a budget? We have the perfect solutions to keep your smile dazzling white without hurting your wallet.
- Sage: with its special properties, it can whitening teeth in no time! (We recommend using once or twice a week with whitening tooth scrub powder)
- Turmeric: if you try dipping a toothbrush in some turmeric, let it sit for about three minutes after brushing (without toothpaste) and rinse with water. The results won’t be as dramatic as the sage, but it’ll help!
- Strawberries: Strawberries have a special acid, called malic acid, that removes stains from teeth. Plus it contains Vitamin C so it is great for consuming. Win-win!
- Hydrogen Peroxide: This can whiten teeth instantly! It may be a little intense, but use a little at a time and mix with toothpaste or any other teeth-cleaning products.
- Baking Soda: Mix several teaspoons with a little water or lemon juice and you’ll be good to go! This will leave a paste you can leave on your teeth for a minute before rinsing.
- Banana Peel: Rubbing the inside of a banana peel on clean teeth for about 2 minutes can whiten your teeth due to certain minerals it contains.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Use this as mouthwash and you’ll be set! Since vinegar can be harsh on your teeth, only perform this action occasionally.