Home Remedies For Toothaches
Can’t seem to get that toothache under control? No worries, there’s some quick cures that could be sitting in your house right now!
- Salt water: Swishing warm water with some salt can reduce swelling by cleaning away any irritating debris
- Tea: Swishing some tea in your mouth can help reduce swelling, especially when peppermint is added to numb the pain
- Hydrogen Peroxide: Swishing a mouthful of this helps kill bacteria and relieve some of the pain you’re experiencing
- Ice: By wrapping an ice cube in a paper towel and holding it against the painful area, this can numb the nerves causing you any soreness.
- Vinegar and brown paper: Soaking a small piece of brown paper in vinegar can give you a warming sensation that’ll distract you from ongoing discomfort.
- Gum: If you have a chipped tooth or an exposed area that is giving you any discomfort, cover the area with a piece of gum until you visit the dentist
Posted on February 16, 2018 @ 09:20am