You may not always think of going the extra mile to clean your tongue but the benefits from doing so may be worth it.
- The first advantage you get from keeping your tongue squeaky clean is a crisp, clean taste of every morsel you consume! Keeping your taste buds clean and clear can open up those pores ready to give you bursts of flavor in every bite.
- It can also be advantageous for your immune system! The removal of bacteria keeps your and your mouth clean and away from any toxins from being reabsorbed back into your body.
- The removal of bacteria and other toxins can also reduce the overall buildup of plaque, gum infections, tooth decay, and much more.
How to scrape your tongue
- Stick your tongue out as far as you can
- Place the scraper as far back on your tongue as you can
- Work your way up by gently scraping the surface of your tongue
- Rinse the scraper and repeat until you feel rid of its coating